12 years ago
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
We're Home
Nathaniel came home yesterday. He looks so good that the doctor's couldn't see any reason to keep him. His echo showed that the heart is still not functioning where the doctor's would like to see it but there isn't anything that will change that, at least not at this point. The way I understand it...because Nathaniel's left ventricle is as big as it is and as scarred as it is the wall between the two ventricles is hard and makes it difficult for the right ventricle to squeeze the way it needs to for good function. BUT...he does look very good and he is happy and smiley most of the time. He doesn't seem to be suffering much from headaches like we had been warned, maybe just a little uncomfortable every now and then. Prayers are definitely answered! THANK YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's great to hear that your family is together at Home! That's fabulous that Nataniel is looking good and the doctors felt there was no reason to keep him, yay! What a journey your family has been on, we will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Shelley
I am so so so happy for you guys! I wish so badly that I was there with the fam, enjoying this cute little baby! I love and miss you guys so much! Give my baby boy a big kiss & hug from his Aunt DeAnna! Love ya tons,
DeAnna
HI,
Just checking in on you guys and see that you made it post Glenn!! YEa!!! Mark that one off. 2 down 1 to go. Glad to see all is going as well. You are continually in our thoughts and prayers.
Jennylin
Brysons Mom
Great News. Sorry I'm catching up a little late, but it's still great to hear! I hope he gets a little stronger ezch day.
Post a Comment