So Jesus kneels down, and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you, will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared.
He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will, I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about this plan. He says, "When you are born, your mommy and daddy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family, play and laugh everyday. And when its time to come back to heaven, whenever that may be, I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken, just torn between two loves."
4 comments:
Well thanks for making me cry... just kidding, but I really did. How true is that poem thought...that poem is so good. Where did you get it? Hope all is well. Please give the girls and especially Nathaniel a kiss for me!
I just realized that I wrote thought instead of though... excuse my typo... love ya!!
Make me cry some more today. It has been awhile since I have blogged.
So, if this post makes no sence it's because I'm crying while I type. That was beautiful. We will keep you in our prayirs.
Adriana
Post a Comment