Thursday, April 16, 2009

Post Glen

Nathaniel is doing VERY WELL!!! He was moved down to "the floor" (out of ICU) today. He is pink and his feet are warm. This may sound strange...but the bottom of Nathaniel's feet have been a purpleish color and cold for quite some time (it may have even been since birth). He is still on a bit of oxygen to help with the headaches as he recovers. He also has a feeding tube, hopefully his throat will start feeling better quickly so that he'll take more by mouth. We're doing well-Thank You ALL for your prayers. I KNOW that there are angels among us earthly as well as spirit. Nathaniel is still smiling at the nurses and being so good natured. We pray he heals quickly and doesn't suffer or have many headaches. 

2 comments:

Shel said...

What wonderful news! We will continue to pray for you all and especially for Nathaniel's recovery to be smooth, quick and that he doesn't have to suffer those icky headaches. We thought of you as we drove up I45 to Huntsville State Park for Easter weekend to campout and oh my goodness that traffic is horrible.. it took me forever to get through Conroe. Take care and we'll keep checking back :)

Bret and Amy said...

I want to call and talk with you, but I misplaced your phone number. I am so glad he is doing better. I just returned from Uncle Welby's funeral. I was hoping to see you all, but then learned of this recent surgery. The funeral was very special and it was good to see your mom. It is sad to think that is the last of that family to go, but I loved hearing about neat experiences that have happened. One day I may surprise you and just show up in Houston. I do have lots of friends there and would love to see you. I'll just tell Bret you really need my help for a bit.