
Well this weeks appointments were fairly uneventful. The echo didn't show any change to the heart. The constriction is still a big concern. The only eventful information was that the tech for the echo mentioned that his head is up...GREAT!!!! So the doctors/surgeons can't agree whether or not to induce me and when and now we might be dealing with a c-section. Please pray that this baby is in the proper position so that we don't have to do a c-section. The risks may be bigger with a c-section and it will be longer before I get to see him after birth. I meet with my "regular" OB on Monday and have an ultrasound so we'll see what the pictures show and find out what the consensus is about an arrival date. This picture is at 29 weeks.
If you need to get a hold of us please send an email and I'll send you our phone # and PO Box. Our cell phones do not work wonderfully from here so don't worry if you can't get through, eventually I'll get your message.
No comments:
Post a Comment