Here are our Wonderful and Resilient daughters! Everyday I am amazed that we have been blessed with such special daughters. Someone told me that not only did James and I agree to the challenges we would face in this life but our children agreed to be a part of our family and all that entails.

Clarissa started school again yesterday. She is only in First Grade and this is the fourth elementary she has attended. She had a good day, like's her teacher and has made a friend. She REALLY misses her friends and
I think familiarity of Santa Rita. She is such a trooper and a GREAT example to all of our family. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent her first.

Elisabeth is a joy! She has nonstop energy...still. I'm grateful for her love for life! Yesterday we went and visited a preschool and Elisabeth has decided that is where she wants to go. She has been hesitant about starting preschool again so I was excited that she was
considering this school. She really misses her friends at school and church but has been great about going to her primary class in the wards we've visited. She is looking forward to her birthday (I am so glad we've already done the party!) and has requested Ramen soup for her Birthday Dinner.
Marinda is talking!!! She has soooo many words and knows exactly what she wants, there are some that I'm just not getting. Potty Training...starting over again. She is struggling the most with all of

the changes but is still a trooper. She has been babysat by complete strangers and has been good for them. She plays so well by herself and with her sisters. Sharing...give her a break, she's 2! Before we left Midland we had her hair cut and she loves it! She is just as wonderful as her sisters and I know she will be a Terrific big sister.
We are extremely blessed to have daughters that treat each other so well and really love each other. They already love their little brother as well and pray for him faithfully. I am so grateful for our family.
2 comments:
Hey we sure miss you guys around this time of year. I see no parka's or toques on your children, are you trying to freeze them??? we will be thinking about you on the 29th and pray for "no complications" give your husband a kiss from me (Norm) not Deb. We love you.
I agree that you have wonderful little girls. What a great family you are. Good luck tomorrow. Our prayers are with you.
Post a Comment