12 years ago
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Nathaniel
A quick update on Nathaniel...He is doing very well and is now weighing 10lbs 9oz. The doctor's are happy that he is growing so well and so are we. Last week at the Cardiologist appointment I learned that he is scheduled for a heart catheter the first part of April and then will most likely have his second surgery later that month. The catheter is put in through the groin and goes up to the heart to see how things are doing. I will learn more next week and hopefully have more knowledge about what to expect. The heart, where all of the work is being done, is not pumping quite as well as they would like so the doctor's will be watching it very closely. Now that the bowel issues are clearing up they will put full focus on the heart. I'll update again after next weeks appointments (we meet with the GI doc too).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Audrey,
It's Shelley! I found you from Katy's blog... I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how things were... I got caught up with your blog :) Sounds like you've been just a teeny bit busy girlfriend! Your sweet family looks great and Congratulations on sweet sweet Nathaniel. What a little trooper he is. You guys are a lot closer to us now, yay!!
Audrey,
I'm so glad to hear that things are better with Nathaniel's tummy. One of this days I'm going to get to the post office. How long will he have to be in the hospital after the cathather, after the sergury? Thanks for the updates.
Adriana
Post a Comment