Wow I have one funny sister. I never that you liked cinnamon bears so much!!! I still can't believe you ordered so many... the question is how long will they last? I give you 6 months! Just kidding. Love ya, say hi to the fam!! Have you heard anything about when Clarissa's baptism is?
3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad that you had a good day!
Wow I have one funny sister. I never that you liked cinnamon bears so much!!! I still can't believe you ordered so many... the question is how long will they last? I give you 6 months! Just kidding. Love ya, say hi to the fam!! Have you heard anything about when Clarissa's baptism is?
DANG GINA! 20 lbs. That deserves a celebration. Just make sure they get hidden or your family could go days without sleeping. :)
Love you guys
Hopefully there are many more good days to come.
Post a Comment