12 years ago
Monday, March 30, 2009
The Cath....
The heart catheter today went well. It started late and was done more quickly than we had expected. Of course we knew that all of the news wouldn't be good but it wasn't horrible either. The veins (or something like that) to the lungs are narrowed and there is no visible reason why the right ventricle isn't performing well. They are keeping Nathaniel overnight to keep an eye on him and to give the cardiac team and surgeon time to develop a "plan". We still don't know when the "Glenn" will happen but should know by tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers, I know that they continue to help Nathaniel, our family and the doctors. We are truly not in this alone. I have a testimony that we each come here for a certain purpose and we will not leave until it is fulfilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Audrey,
I'm so glad that the cath went well and that things were "not horrible" Will Nathaniel be comeing home today? We will keep praying for him and all of you.
Adriana
Just read through your updates. I know this has been a trying time for all of you. Our prayers will continue!
P.S. Please tell Elisabeth "hi" from Kayla. She has been asking to call and talk to her.....we'll give it some time with everything going on there, but we do have something to send. I'll try to get it in the mail soon!
Hope things are going well and Nathaniel is home. Have the Dr's come up with a plan and a date for his surgery? Are you loving being down here by some great Dr's? That was one of the reasons we were grateful for being back in the Houston area. I'm sure Nathaniel is in some terrific hands. The prayers will most definitely continue for you all :)
Post a Comment