Friday, March 27, 2009

Plans Change...

I really need to change the picture of our family...hopefully soon! Anyway, life is never ordinary or as we expect it. Today I had planned to come home from Nathaniel's appt. and post when his surgery is scheduled for along with the heart catheter that will take place before the actual surgery. Plans always change! Instead Nathaniel was admitted into the hospital and the heart catheter that was scheduled for this next Thursday was moved to Monday. When we left the hospital in February the function of the right ventricle was labeled "mild to moderate" and was a little closer to "moderate" when he had an echo 2 weeks later. Now 6 weeks later it is "moderate to severe". Because it is looking so poorly they have decided to keep Nathaniel and monitor him over the weekend and then have the heart cath on Monday. Most likely the 2nd Surgery (the Glenn) will also be moved up but we won't know for sure until after Monday. The Glenn was originally scheduled for May 4th. I'll let you know as we know. Please keep Nathaniel in your prayers. As for now we don't know what next week will bring....

1 comment:

Shel said...

It's Monday and I've been thinking about you, Nathaniel and your sweet family. I hope things are going well for you all. Sweet Nathaniel is in our prayers and I pray you are holding up well through all the changes in plans that have come up... it's not easy.... I'm sure he's the cutest little trooper ever!! Take care Audrey... I'll check back for the update.

Shelley