It was a lot of fun to have Valentine's Day on Saturday so we could spend it together as a family. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family. James is a wonderful father, husband and friend. He is so thoughtful and continues to "WOW" me. We haven't had much time for us lately but when we do I am reminded of the reason I fell in love with him and married him. Our children are miracles. I am so grateful that the doctor's that told us that we would never have children were wrong. Elisabeth loves to hear how each of them have had their own miracle with their birth and other miracles throughout their lives. My life is so richly blessed because of these four beautiful angels. They teach me so much everyday and make me see the kind of person I want to be and why.
12 years ago
2 comments:
We sure miss your family! The girls are getting so big and Nathaniel has changed so much. You and James are amazing parents, we look up to you guys. Keep up the faith, you are in our prayers!
Jer
Well check you out you little blogger. I am pretty impressed with your often updates. You are very blessed, look at how wonderful you are and your children as well. I can't wait to come and see you again. We will be there for Clarissa's baptism & Chase says maybe even once before then too. That would just be so awesome. Remember I love you big sis and just keep hanging in there, you're the best!!
Post a Comment