
I can't turn my back long enough to get a bottle ready and Nathaniel is already being mischievous at less than 4 weeks old. I thought he was sleeping while his back was turned to me, boy was I fooled. I was warming his bottle when he started sneezing a bunch so I turned to see if anything else was going on and I saw a lot more tube than I should have seen. He's been working on getting it out and even got a part of it out on Monday so it was retaped. On Tuesday he got the whole tube out and I couldn't resist taking a picture of his beautiful face without anything else on it. He of course had to get a new tube put in but he loved not having it for a few minutes. Today his IV was funky so it had to come out and this time the doctors said that he didn't have to get a new one, at least not for right now. This is a blessing too. He has gone through quite a few IV's without them ever being used. Because Nathaniel is a "Norwood" baby they keep putting them back in just in case. Not this time....
4 comments:
He is such a cute baby. We are so happy that all is going so good. Not a good sign though if he is already being so mischevious(sp?) you have got trouble on your hands. jk I am sure the girls will put him in his place especially elisabeth. ;) We love reading the updates thanks for sharing and keep them coming.
Wow what a bright eyed boy. You'll have to send him up to Alberta so we can finish off his survival skills. looks like he's got the hardest part figured out already. we'll just fine tune him teaching him some trapping, advanced chainsaw, icefishing, moose hunting and shelter, you know just the basics the first year. It's good to see this picture.
Great news. Glad things are going well.
That's one cute baby. Wish you all were here.
Post a Comment