Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Way Past Due

Life just never seems to slow down. I'm WAY past due on posting pictures. Nathaniel had a great birthday. Christmas was awesome. New Years was fun (don't really remember what we did). Clarissa was in her school program. YW's has kept me very busy. We're almost over our months long colds and sinus infections. I got a cricut (but haven't done anything but take it out of the box). Valentines was fun. Loved the Olympics!

Here are some of my favorite pictures capturing the last few months.
Loves to vacuum. He also likes having it on and just listening to it.
I love when the battery goes dead :-)
Littlest Princess in her FAVORITE outfit for about 2 weeks!
Nathaniel loves to be outside
My little artists
Must have "Princess Tea Party"
He's not only into everything he is on top of everything
Activity Day "Daddy-Daughter" Date


2 comments:

ChicChat said...

Cute Pic's. Its truly amazing how busy these little cuties keep us. But I wouldn't trade being at home with my kids for anything! I'm so glad to see Nathanial doing so well.

Brooke said...

Thanks for the updated post! :) It's so good to be able to keep up with your family, even this far away. I'm so glad that you're well - even if it comes with business!