We've been keeping busy with our ABC Summer...
F-Finally posting pictures of our Flowered Flip Flops
G-Graham cracker Gingerbread houses with Gumdrops, Goo (not a big hit), Grandparents, and Gymnastics
H-Happy Meals, Haircuts & Handprints
I-Ice cream in a bag
J-FHE about Japan, Juice, Jam, Jumping Jacks
K-Kabobs (fruit & chicken w/veggies), Kiwi, Kangaroo, Koala, Kite-shaped sandwiches
L-Little Mermaid, homemade gummy Lifesavers, Lemonade, Library, Leftovers for Lunch w/Daddy, BLettuceT's
M-decorated Mugs, Macaroni & cheese, McDonalds, Magnify, Mimi's chicken, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Masks, Mentos & diet coke
4 comments:
You've been busy! I love how you incorporate some necessary things (like haircuts) into the days too....your ideas are so creative! I may have to try this next summer!
I love this idea, it's so fun to see your ideas...I may need to try getting creative now that we're home and once again have "nothing to do".
I am so so impressed. I love seeing pictures of the girls. I can't believe how long their hair was getting. Keep posting pictures!! You're the best!!!
You need to live here so you can make me be a great mom with you. All I do is go to baseball games and try to keep up with the house in between.
Post a Comment