Friday, May 18, 2012

Family 5K

It's been so long that blogger has changed...UGH! Oh well here it goes...
Our elementary school sponsored a family 5k this year. It was great! We all participated and had a lot of fun!!! The 5k was in March and Nathaniel is still asking to do it again. Marinda and I were the slow ones in our family. We had to make a potty stop and alternate running/walking with piggy-back rides. I wish I could have gotten a ride too. James had everyone else. Brent and Nathaniel were in the double stroller. Nathaniel hopped out and ran full force for a few feet and then got back in the stroller. He was a lot of fun to watch. It was good for our family to do this activity and to be able to do it together. We all plan on doing it again next year and trying to be more active as a family.

No comments: